Yes, OK, maybe I’m crazy.
At the beginning of 2017, I said I wanted to get 12 novels out this year. One each month. Some people would consider that excessive, but I really felt like it was achievable.
Only problem was – well, editing.
All year I’ve been swamped with freelance work and now it’s September and I’ve only published four novels so far this year. Which, as those of you who are skilled (or even just OK) at maths will know, leaves eight.
I have eight books to write this year.
In four months.
Insane, right? But I’m not giving up.
I’m going to write those damn books. Just watch me.
(Seriously, you can watch me. Over on my YouTube channel.)
As it stands now, the books I think I will write (which may change) are:
- Raising Hell (Charlie Davies Book 8) – out in October
- New Year, Screw You (Charlie Davies Book 9) – out in December
- Live & Let Bondi (Baxter & Co. Book 1) – November
- Gone Ghoul (Baxter & Co. Book 2) – November
- Hark! The Herald Angels Sting (Baxter & Co. Book 3) – December
- Gods and Frauds (Damned Girl Book 6)
- The Death of Me (Hellfire Shire Mysteries Book 1)
- Curse My Luck (Hellfire Shire Mysteries Book 2)
I also have a few short story ideas kicking around in my head, but I don’t know what to do about them. Maybe I’ll publish a short story collection as well, who knows?
Anyway, if you want to hear more about my writing goals, here’s the video I made! If you look closely you can see the panic in my eyes.
Actually, you don’t have to look that closely.
Make sure you join the Readers’ Group so I can let you know when the new books are available!
Want updates + exclusive sneak peeks before the books are released? Sign up here and you’ll also get a bunch of freebies!